1. Make sure glass/plastic is clean from any hand oils or dirt and dry. (Avoid using alcohol because our wraps are not alcohol friendly)
2. Peel design transfer off backing.
3. Place the transfer on the cup ensuring design is straight and positioned correctly.
*Note: The adhesive is very strong. Once the transfer touches the glass its impossible to take off.
4. Press the transfer down, working from the center outwards, pushing out any air bubbles. We also recommend using a hand applicator squeegee to get rid of any excess bubbles.
5. Rub all over the design with your fingers. The more rubbing the better to ensure that the design is fully seated on the cup.
6. Carefully peel clear film off and you’re done!