UV DTF Wrap Instructions:
1.Ensure the glass/plastic/surface is free from any hand oils or dirt and is completely dry.
- Measure and trim down wrap to remove excess material to your preference.
- Peel ¼ of the design transfer off the white backing, starting from the right side. Cut ¼ of the white backing.
- Place the design transfer on the glass/plastic/surface, starting from the right side- ensuring the design is straight and positioned correctly. (NOTE: Adhesive is very strong that means once it’s placed it is very difficult to take off)
- Slowly start working from the right to the left removing the white backing and pushing out any air bubbles. We recommend using a hand applicator squeegee to remove any excess bubbles.
- Rub heavily all over the design with your fingers. The more you rub, the better, to ensure that the design is fully seated on the glass/plastic/surface.
- Carefully and slowly peel off the clear film, and you're done!😊
For video tutorial, visit our Instagram @Tokimekushop
UV DTF Care Instructions:
Gentle hand wash only.
Do not soak.
Not dishwasher safe.
Not microwave safe.
Do not use harsh chemicals.
Avoid extreme heats.