Liquid error (sections/dbtfy-cart-goal line 68): comparison of String with 0.0 failed
1. Make sure glass/plastic is clean from any hand oils or dirt and dry. (Avoid using alcohol because our wraps are not alcohol friendly)
2. Peel design transfer off backing.
3. Place the transfer on the cup ensuring design is straight and positioned correctly.
*Note: The adhesive is very strong. Once the transfer touches the glass its impossible to take off.
4. Press the transfer down, working from the center outwards, pushing out any air bubbles. We also recommend using a hand applicator squeegee to get rid of any excess bubbles.
5. Rub all over the design with your fingers. The more rubbing the better to ensure that the design is fully seated on the cup.
6. Carefully peel clear film off and you’re done!
We ONLY recommend hand washing. We DO NOT advise putting in the dishwasher or microwave. Avoid extreme heat and harsh chemicals.
We are not responsible for any application mishaps.
Please note that not all brands of cups have the exact same measurements.
Our wraps have been measured to fit the 16oz Libbey glass cups. Adjustment trimming may be necessary.
** All sales are final **
Our UV DTF wraps can be applied on various hard surfaces such as glass, metal, plastic, ceramic, and acrylic.
It is important to note that the surface must be clean, flat, and non-porous for the best adhesion and durability of the film